PRODUCER – Brasil
Siparkha Events Brazil is looking for a senior professional with an event management background to join our team as a Producer. If you are an experienced, motivated and ideas driven individual with the desire to deliver high-end events for some of the world’s top international brands, we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Events, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing large scale and complex events at a very high standard for both corporate and private clients. With the ability to introduce new business to the company, client retention remains a major part of the role. The successful candidate will become embedded into the Quintessentially Events’ global team and will be expected to represent the brand to a consistently high standard.
THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE ROLE IS:
- Meet prospective clients, take complex briefs and represent the brand in the best possible light.
- Manage preparation of strategic and creative pitches, formulate first draft budgets and present to clients.
- Execute a wide range of events i.e. product launches, high profile occasions, luxury brand events, gala dinners, conferences, private parties, weddings
- Manage events from conceptualisation to execution, to include creative development, venue sourcing, design and décor production, AV and technical management, entertainment, catering management, pre and on-site event logistics and team management.
- Responsible for event budgets from draft to reconciliation, ensuring events are meticulously managed and delivered on target to meet client expectations and company profit margin.
- Identify and develop new business relationships.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Experience either in event management, a communications agency or have worked for top luxury lifestyle brands in a marketing or event capacity.
- Degree holder with a track record of delivering exceptional events.
- Well connected within the event management industry with strong links to quality suppliers.
- Knowledge in technical event management would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Trustworthy, discrete and sensitive to client requirements at all times.
- Outstanding project management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task within a high pressured environment.
- Creative problem solving and top organisational skills with attention to detail and quality management
- Excellent written & oral communication – fluent English is essential with Portuguese an advantage
- Ability to network and build solid relationships with clients, suppliers and within the company.
- Able to remain calm and courteous when working under pressure.
- A passion for events and delivering service excellence.
HOURS OF WORK:
Full time permanent role.
Contractual hours are from 9.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Different or additional hours may be necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY: If you wish to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to: email@example.com